Launched in 2015, the Obi Ikenchukwu Foundation is a charity organization
dedicated to the welfare/education of orphans and female victims of violence and the promotion of Art and Culture.
- CHILD MARRIAGE VS CHILD’S RIGHTS (HUMAN RIGHTS) 31st March 2022
- THE BITTER-SWEET SEASON – which way Nigeria? 31st March 2022
- My School And I 31st March 2022
- The Mystery of Motherhood – Dedicated to a mother whose love still nurtures the world she left behind, Queen Grace Ikenchukwu. 31st March 2022
- 5th Edition MINDS 11th July 2020