Our Mission – to Make a Difference
Vision: To develop a culturally modified society where the Orphan Child, Female Victims of Violence and the Girl Child in general are treated with respect, given a better life and on equal footing with everyone else in that society. Constructing the OIF VILLAGE will afford us that opportunity.
Mision: To prevent violence through education, awareness, empowerment initiatives and the modification of our culture.
Strategies: The OIF believes it can best educate orphans and empower female victims of domestic violence through a combination of various innovative, yet practical strategies:
- Develop and operate a yearly scholarship program for orphans that focus on educational excellence and leadership
- Provide preventive health education on domestic violence
- Collaborate with local, grassroots NGOs
- Collaborate with international nonprofit charities
- Foster strong relationships with local communities and governments
Values: The OIF believes in development at the grassroots level to empower girls and women to rise to their own talents to build their confidence and break the cycle of poverty and violence within the home. These values include the following:
THE OIF does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status.
To find out more about our vision for the future, click here.